Monday, July 18, 2005

An answer to prayer...

we have been invited to interview at the Cloverdale Church of Christ in Searcy, Arkansas, as the church is beginning the missionary selection process. We will meet with the missions committee August 14, which is the end of a month of travels that begins tomorrow...

we leave in the morning to go to the global missions conference in Arlington, Texas, spend a week in Texas, then a week and a half in California, a few more days in Texas, then to Arkansas. You never know; we may stop by your house!!!!

Please continue to pray...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Q. said...

YIPPPEEEEE!!!! I am rejoicing with you guys!!!!! ooooooohhhh, I hope you come by our house!!! I miss you guys!!! It would be a wonderful gift to have even a minute with you guys!!! I am so thrilled for the amazing movement happining in your lives!!!It is inspiring to see God's presence so profoundly infiltrated in the midst of your preparations! And now you have been blessed with another to add to your beautiful family! It's just exilarating!!!! Well, I pray blessings upon your travels.

Isaiah 65:24 I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home