Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catching everybody up...

--The family is back here in Mwanza. We have been here for one month now, following a great furlough!

--We have one month until our baby should join us. We are getting our home ready for the birth!

--We are changing vehicles: we are selling our 1 year old nissan doublecab to buy a 10 year old Landcruiser and a 20 yr old Landcruiser. With this baby, we had outgrown the truck, so the 20 yr. old Landcruiser will be the town car, useful for the family when I am away in the bush, and the newer Landcruiser will be my work vehicle.

More news to come...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for your little one on the way!!
Todd & Marcie

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jaime G. said...

it's been a month and i'm sure your blog followers would love an update, myself included. love y'all, give charity a hug from me please.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about and praying for your growing family. God is so good! I hate that I wasn't able to spend any time with you guys when you were here on furlough. I'm working now, and Ennis is having some health problems. But we're good.

It meant so much to us that you guys thought of Sara Lynn and gave her that precious baby doll (with it's own baby - too sweet!) Sara Lynn LOVES it and plays with it constantly. BEST GIFT EVER!!!

Okay, it's been one month - to the day! I can hardly wait to hear that there is a new little Linderman in this world! I pray that all is well for you all. May God's peace be upon your family, now and always.

Lots of love,
Melissa Price :)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home