Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The God's must be crazy.

So everything is pretty much the same in Mwanza as when we arrived in 2006. The airport got a baggage scanning machine. We got a new ATM machine. And a few new speedbumps.

Well, we are back online, and apparently, things in the rest of the world aren't so static. I went to check people's blogs, and noone has updated since 2006. Internet problems? doubtful. Then I keep hearing something about facebook.

So I signed up, and found out that noone blogs anymore, instead they write on people's walls. OK.

More useful to us is Skype, which I finally successfully downloaded last week. Free international calling will be great!

But, since I am wearing the exact same clothing that I wore in 2005, I am going to stick to the blog thing for a few more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home