Monday, October 17, 2005

Married Christian Couple ISO...

Married Christian couple in search of short-term relationship with available housing in the Nashville/Murfreesboro area. Couple is awaiting the arrival of the newest member of the of their mission team to Tanzania, expected to arrive around December 19 at the home of their midwife in Hendersonville.

The couple will receive a great blessing from this relationship: a place to welcome their new child before leaving next year for the mission field, reduced gas expenses in November and December from our bi-weekly/weekly appointments, and further training from a midwife experienced in training birth attendants in East Africa (our midwife, Kathy, is currently in Kenya doing this very thing).

Couple can offer little in return for the housing; a little rent, maybe, a lifetime of thankfulness, certainly. Please pray for this relationship to form.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Wait a minute--Are you guys expecting again? How fun! Josiah will be a great big brother!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I lived in Nashville. Then you could live with ME!!!
love, shannon
p.s. I keep picturing josiah in worship....such a great image for an adoring auntie who also loves to worship!
Also, I laugh whenever I think of his "crash act."

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome ! I found some folks in Murfreesboro to talk to...

My name is Steve. I am into
missions to South America.

I would like to say hello, blessings, and hope you dont mind me typing on your blog.

(wnd.com is not mine, just one I like)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home