Monday, October 31, 2005

Moving to Mwanza.

October 31, 2005. 18 months after we left the desert of Vegas for the wilderness of missions support-raising, we have had our prayers answered, beyond our greatest hopes.

We are now missionaries, commissioned, supported, and overseen, by the Landmark church in Montgomery, Alabama. We will move to Montgomery in January, spend the first few months of the year building relationships with the many wonderful people at the Landmark church, and board a plane in May to move to Mwanza, Tanzania.

Then we will finally have something to blog about.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May God bless you guys and may God bless Landmark.

I know that you will be the same blessing to Mwanza that you have been to "The Mountain."

We love you.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAY!!!
(that says Hooray, and if you listen really, really hard, you might just hear me all the way from California.)

I am so very excited that you will leave soon...

(well, you know what I mean! I mean, Mwanza is going to be a better place with you all there.)

God has answered your prayers,and He has given you a wonderful new church family. I can't wait to see this all unfold for you....in His perfect timing.

MUCH much love, to all four of you.
Love,
Shannon
PS turn on a light for Josiah, for me. ha-ha!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin & Charity,

Great to hear the good news. I just stop by your blog every so often and check in on you guys. I'm excited for your family. I know God has great plans for you in Mwanza.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Shanta said...

WOO HOO Kevin! What exciting news! I'm so happy the Lord has answered your prayers in this way. What a cool blessing. He knows the desires of your heart, huh? Congratulations guys. How was Halloween with Josiah? Post pics!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Kevin,

Praise God for His provision. Praise God for your patience.

Thank you for showing me the "go" of the gospel so often.

You have had something to blog about for a long time now. You are no more a missionary today than a year ago in my book.

I love you.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home