Thursday, November 03, 2005

prayer calendar...

our hopes for Mwanza and the Sukuma are dependent on God hearing our prayers. Charity has invested some time into prayer calendars, and you download the calendar for November and December (0.27 MB) by clicking here.

Specifically, pray for our teammates, Aaron, Marisa, and Trey Bailey. They are pictured with us below. They, along with their son, Trey, were in a rollover accident on their drive from language school to Mwanza.



Marisa was banged up pretty badly; she was flown to Nairobi where she is stable, but apparently suffering from some broken ribs. Aaron and Trey are fine, but shaken up, naturally. Please remember them in prayers; we will update you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana M. said...

Kevin and Charity!!!
I'm so excited to have found your blog page. I actually stumbled across it in a comment on Joe's page.

It's been wonderful to read the news about your new mission efforts. I hope and pray that all continues to go well as you prepare and learn and teach.

Much love,
Dana Spivy

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin and Charity!
I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately and yesterday I found a link to your blog on the Fuqua's site. I think the last I heard from you was several years back when you were moving to Las Vegas. I will be praying for your efforts for the Kingdom and for the Bailey family. I actually lived in a small efficiency in their backyard after they first got married. I rented from Marisa's parents. Please tell them "hello" and that we are praying for them.

May the Lord bless you on the "front lines"!

Your brother,

Sascha Terry
Porto Alegre, Brazil

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home